11:30 - 14:30
Learn acupressure points for the face according to traditional Thai Massage. Practice techniques to release tension and restore energy in the body, both on yourself as well as in pairs.
Highlights: Pressure points, tapping techniques and Thai Yoga for face.
These pressure points and exercises from Traditional Thai Healing Practices can rebalance and align our energy flow for optimal health.
Just as with other types of Thai Massage, the facial massage has multiple benefits:
- Restoring focus and energy
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improvement of facial contours
- Better sleep
- Easing of headaches or dizziness
- Muscle relaxation and improved circulation
- Elevated mood and feeling of calmness
- Healthier skin
- Detoxifying effect
Bookings are closed for this event.