The Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai (TMC) is one of the most prestigious and internationally recognized institutions in the field of Traditional Thai Massage education.
It was founded in 2001 and its students and graduates are from all over the world. The school promotes the conservation of integrity of Traditional Thai Massage and follows a globally-embraced curriculum, respecting international standards for quality and safety.
The quality of TMC educational services is guaranteed by the Thai Ministry for Education, the Thai Ministry of Public Health and the Thai Ministry of Labour, as well as by the permanent educational exchange with the department of Physical Therapy of the Chiang Mai Medical University.
The TMC curriculum meets international requirements for Continuous Education and it is supported by the largest international organizations in the field of alternative and complementary medicine:
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) USA
- Massage & Myotherpy Australia
- National Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC)
Irina Smaranda is a TMC affiliated instructor (600+ Hours Government Certified Thai Massage Professional and Teacher Training) She is also an ambassador for the preservation of the Authentic Art of Thai Massage on behalf of TMC Thailand.
Irina has the credentials for teaching and certifying the following TMC courses:
- Level I Fundamentals of Thai Massage – 30 Hours
- Level II Enhancement of Thai Massage – 30 Hours
- Level III Therapeutic Thai Massage – 30 Hours
- Intensive Module (Levels I, II, III) – 90 Hours
- Table Thai Massage – 12 Hours
- Thai Foot Reflexology – 12 Hours
- Chair Thai Massage – 6 Hours
- Special trainings 4-6 Hours
- Thai Yoga
- Herbal Compress – making and using
Knowledge is sacred-the seeker is a noble one.
Thus, the giver must be totally sincere and honest.
We strive to give the highest quality education.